Your Financing Options From TrueLink Capital Solutions
TrueLink Capital Solutions has financial strategies for commercial real estate transactions of all shapes and sizes. Whether you are working on your first property acquisition or you’re a seasoned professional taking on a large construction project, we can structure a solution to fit your needs. At TrueLink Capital Solutions, we know that most commercial real estate transactions offer time-sensitive windows of opportunity, which is why our lending programs can be arranged quickly and tailored to the scope of your next project. Our aim is to keep your property investment projects moving forward without unnecessary delays.
There are many different kinds of commercial loans, each with different advantages and disadvantages. By understanding your options, you can improve your chances of success. We have a team of financial experts to work alongside you and help you make heads or tails of all your choices. Some of the most common types of financing are:
- Conventional Loan Programs: Our conventional loans can be used for a wide range of property types, such as industrial, multi-family, self-storage, mobile home parks, and other owner-occupied or stabilized investments.
- Construction financing: If you are taking on a large project from the ground up, our construction financing program can supply the capital you need to keep things on track from start to finish. Our construction financing program is offered to experienced borrowers who have a track record of finished-project loans with an equity stake in the project.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: SBA loans provide the financing you need for investment and owner-occupied properties. TrueLink Capital Solutions offers SNA loan programs for commercial real estate, with low interest rates starting at 4.5 percent and terms up to 25 years.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: For investors who need something more than simple loans, we offer robust solutions with mezzanine and equity financing. These programs offer the capital needed for large investment projects and can be customized to meet our clients’ needs.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These financing options are especially beneficial for owners of healthcare practices or senior housing, and feature fixed low interest rates, non-recourse financing, and full amortizations.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust. Our CMBS loan program offers low interest rates and fixed terms.
- Customized loans: We work with you to customize every aspect of your loan to your specific needs and situation.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: With loan amounts up to $100 million, LTV up to 80 percent, and interest-only amortizations, our bridge and hard money loans can fill in any financing gaps on your next commercial real estate project.
- International Financing: If you are looking at commercial real estate transactions outside of the United States, ask us about our international financing program. We have programs which provide financing ranging from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Give TrueLink Capital Solutions a call today to learn more and get the process started.